Worship Leaders are members of the congregation who assist the pastor throughout the worship service. The choir and musicians lead the congregation in chants, psalms, anthems, and songs of praise.
- Greeters welcome people, distribute worship bulletins, pass collection plates, and
direct people to communion.
- An Acolyte leads the procession of pastor and assisting minister into church and receives the bread and wine from the greeter at the beginning of the Eucharist.
- A Reader proclaims two of the Bible texts appointed for the day.
- A Cantor leads the congregation in the chanting of the psalm.
- An Assisting Minister leads the congregation in the Prayers of Intercession and serves wine from the chalice during Holy Communion.
- A Communion Assistant distributes the individual glasses of wine or grape juice.