As case numbers decline in the Metrowest area the Covid-19 Working Group recommends moving into a transition period for in-person worship. The following recommendations have been sent to the Congregation Council:
- Shorten the length of the service and the singing of hymns.
- Require masks during worship so that the congregation can sing.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows and doors as feasible.
- Resume passing collection plates.
- Resume communion at the altar rail.
- Resume coffee hour following worship and allow removing of masks for eating and drinking.
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of illness of any kind should not attend in-person, regardless of vaccination status, but participate remotely via YouTube.